Are you familiar with Infrastructure as Code and tools such as ARM Templates, Bicep, and Terraform? If you’re interested in mastering the art of managing Infrastructure with the help of a powerful language called HCL, and running it on multiple cloud providers, then this course is for you!
Join us on a journey through the architecture overview of a declarative approach to IaC vs imperative, with a focus on Microsoft Azure as a cloud provider. Throughout the course, you’ll learn the lifecycle of Terraform commands, including when and how to use them.
In addition, the course will emphasize the importance of state files and demonstrate how to manage them on your own, within a team, or by utilizing the powerful Terraform Cloud approach. We’ll also cover the use of the Registry while using and building Terraform Modules for real-life scenarios, making it easy for you to implement Terraform in your everyday infrastructure projects.
By the end of this course, we are confident that you will have a strong understanding and practical experience of how to be successful in using Terraform to build your next infrastructure architecture and deployment.
- Introduction – 3 minutes – 1 video
- Architecture – 44 minutes – 6 videos
- Setup – 21 minutes – 4 videos
- Command = 63 minutes – 14 videos
- Provisioners – 51 minutes – 5 videos
- DataSource – 9 minutes – 1 video
- HCL Language – 42 minutes – 5 videos
- TFState – 10 minutes – 1 video
- Drift – 23 minutes – 3 videos
- Modules – 56 minutes – 4 videos
- Backends – 22 minutes – 2 videos
- Cloud – 32 minutes – 3 videos
- Samples – 22 minutes – 3 videos
Each lesson includes a set of questions to help you assess your understanding and reinforce what you’ve learned.